Netflix gift cards offer people the opportunity to pay for their subscription. The funds can be applied to new or existing Netflix accounts.
Gift cards do not expire, which is printed on the back of each card. Gift cards are non-refundable.
How to redeem and use a Netflix Gift Card
1. If you don’t yet have a Netflix account, open your computer’s browser and go to netflix.com/redeem.
2. If you have a Netflix Account, access your account by clicking on your profile image in the top right corner. Select “Account” from the drop-down menu. Scroll down and select “Redeem gift card or promo code.”
- If you have a physical gift card, gently scratch the foil on the back to reveal a 11-digit PIN code. Type the number into the “Code or Pin” box.
- If you have a Netflix code on a receipt, the 11-digit PIN code will be printed there.
- If you have a digital gift card, your email will display the 11-digit PIN.
4. Hit “Redeem” to use the Netflix gift card. The funds will be applied to your account’s subscription. Note that if you’re eligible for a free one-month trial, the funds will be applied to your monthly account after the trial expires.